What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software created by Microsoft centered on increasing and developing the customer relationship for any kind of company. Before getting into the importance and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM it is important to briefly explain what customer relationship management software is.
Customer relationship management (CRM) can be explained as a crucial method utilized by a company or organization to manage its interactions with customers or potential customers. CRM is also utilized as a strategy to help and control companies or organizations streamline their systems and processes to enhance various functions, such as automate workflows, third party integration, customization, and more.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is also a core software which enhances and assists companies to organize, develop, and manage their customer and lead any data they require. What this means is that, companies that make use of this specific software can contact any customer and leads they need, which also records and tracks every customer interaction administered.
What Differentiates Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
First of all, there are various features and enhancements that distinguish Microsoft Dynamics from other CRM softwares. For instance, Microsoft Dynamics CRM focuses and specializes on sales, marketing, and customer service areas.
In addition, this powerful CRM software can be utilized for other cases, such as augment the sales productivity of your company, enhance your company’s marketing effectiveness, put forth social insights, and so much more. Another core feature that differentiates Microsoft Dynamics CRM from others is that it is basically accessible at any time and place. To name a few places that Microsoft Dynamics CRM is instantly accessible are the following: browser, mobile devices, tablets, and Outlook.
Above all, the offerings that Microsoft Dynamics CRM presents its users is another vital way that differentiates this software from others. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is supplied in two main ways: 1) CRM Online and 2) CRM On-Premise.
- CRM Online: CRM Online is offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a cloud-based enactment. What this means is that all the backend processes and systems, such as databases, licensing, servers, and so on are managed on Microsoft servers. This particular offering is suggested for companies that usually don’t want to run all the technical aspects involved in a CRM execution.
- CRM On-Premise: CRM On-Premise is presented by Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a more developed and customized enactment. What this means is that all the CRM functions will be deployed on your company’s servers, such as applications and databases. For example, your company can control all of your databases, utilize a more customized CRM solution, and more.
Key Functional Modules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the perfect way to automate customer relationship management, retention of customers, generate customer relations, and more. With such key functionalities associated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, there have been modules designed for this crucial software.
There are four key functional modules implemented by Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Sales: Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a fundamental way to enhance and increase any company’s sales and has created a great way to do this with its sales module. For example, with this module your company’s sales representatives can identify leads, generate leads, and sort them out according to your company’s needs. Also, this module empowers the sales teams in your particular company to be more proactive.
- Marketing: Marketing constructs a major part of companies and Microsoft Dynamics CRM recognizes this through creating a module for marketing purposes. With this particular module put forth the software enables marketers in any kind of company to plan and administer marketing campaigns, such as digital marketing. Additionally, this module provides you with customer insights that generates and increases your company’s interaction with customers and potential customers.
- Customer Service: Doubtlessly, a critical function of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is to empower customer service of your company and this is given with the customer service module. The customer service module offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM puts forth the following core functionalities: decrease customer response time, augment customer service self-service time, improve case resolutions, etc. This enactment also ensures solutions that meet your company’s customers needs and requests.
- Social: Microsoft Dynamics CRM social module is a crucial way to provide your company with social insights and developments. What this means is that your company can administer and monitor your brand’s presence on social media channels, assist your company to put forth sales, marketing, and customer service campaigns. Also, this module guarantees all of the data of your company is confidential.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Applications
Microsoft Dynamics CRM employs business applications to boost and empower your company’s needs to the fullest. This crucial CRM software puts forth six top business applications that can help your company achieve increased and better solutions for its needs, such as sales, marketing, and more purposes.
- Sales: This Microsoft Dynamics CRM business application of sales is the perfect way to assist your company’s sales teams. For example, with this core application your company can solve the problem of customer insights by transforming them into sales impacts and sales leads. Also, this sales application develops customized selling, increased profitability, and enhanced behavioral customer insights.
- Customer Service: This particular customer service business application made by Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful way your company builds and generates more customer relationships. For instance, with this application your company can use customized customer services and optimize them.
- Finance: This Microsoft Dynamics CRM business application of finance helps your company to build and create business operations to become more easy and quick. For example, your company can adapt to faster and simple solutions with this software’s automation functions.
- Marketing: This specific customer service business application made by Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a great way to become customer-centric. For example, with this marketing application your company can boost profits through creating engaging with customers in new and enhanced ways.
- Commerce: This Microsoft Dynamics CRM business application of commerce assists your company’s customers and potential customers anywhere and at any time. For instance, customer experience is fully automated and adapts quickly to changes on the go.
- Supply Chain: This Microsoft Dynamics CRM business application of supply chain generates and assists any type of company to thrive with their supply chain. For example, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM supply chain enactment your company can maximize performance, digitize development, and more.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM is fast and easy, because of its pre-built integrations and processes. However, there are many different CRM integrations present on the market.
But, with great and solid research administered from ratings and user experience references make Dealhub’s CRM Integration Software stand out for many reasons. From generating professional price quotes in minutes to easy to use execution and so many other crucial reasons.
Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with DealHub will definitely help and improve your company through various manners, such as selling better and making increased revenue. Also, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration your company can save time and money by eliminating manual data entry into a fully automated process. Minimized data collection and errors is an additional benefit of integrating, because this CRM integration will guarantee that the data of your company is accurate.
Here are some examples your company benefit and use with CRM integrations:
- Sales Automation Software
- Marketing Automation Software
- Social Media
- CPQ Software
- Sales Performance Tools
- Sales Forecasting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
People Also Ask
What is the difference between Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365?
There are a few main differences between Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365. The first and main difference between the two is that Dynamics 365 is the latest CRM that Microsoft has developed and offered to users. While Dynamics CRM has three components which are: sales force automation, marketing automation, and service automation, Dynamics 365 has elements to pick from for your company.
These can be delineated as: sales, service, marketing, operations, project service automation, filed service, and customer insights. Another core difference between the two is that Dynamics 365 is a more flexible and developed CRM compared to Dynamics CRM, because it offers other business management products and provides new features to generate more productivity for your company, in terms of sales, marketing, and customer service.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM used for?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is software which enhances and assists companies to organize, develop, and manage their customer and lead any data they require.
Meaning that, companies that make use of this specific software can contact any customer and leads they need, which also records and tracks every customer interaction administered.
This powerful CRM software can be utilized for other cases, such as augment the sales productivity of your company, enhance your company’s marketing effectiveness, put forth social insights, and so much more.
Is Microsoft Dynamics a CRM or ERP?
The simple answer is that Microsoft Dynamics is both a CRM and ERP. What this means is that, Microsoft Dynamics is a cloud on-premise application which covers CRM through its front-office execution and ERP through its back-office presentation.
What are the different types of solutions in Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers three fundamental solutions, which are: default system solution, managed solution, and unmanaged solution.
Default System Solution: This particular solution offered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM centers on the main functions defined by this CRM software without any customization put forth.
Managed Solution: This specific solution enacted by Microsoft Dynamics CRM focuses on solutions that are completed and are for distribution and installation.
Unmanaged Solution: This particular solution is a solution that is aimed to be a solution that is still under development and is not intended to be distributed. Also, this solution comprises all the unmanaged customizations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.