Generate professional proposals and pricing
quotes in minutes with the Easiest to Use CPQ.
DealHub’s unique collaborative sales engagement process makes quoting easier and faster, with real-time insights on your prospects engagements and level of interest. Unlike other CPQ solutions, DealHub is fast to implement and easy to use: simply plug in your product data, configure your business rules and start quoting.
Simplify your quoting
- Quickly generate error free quotes
- Customize your offering to your customer needs
- Easily change quantities and apply discounts
- Create quotes in any format you need – web page, link, pdf, Word, or Excel
- Use pre-set templates and layouts
with your company’s branding
- Stay aligned with company’s policies
- Avoid complicated calculations
- Automatic data sync with your CRM
Ensure smooth adoption with
- Unique questions-based flow that leads sales people
through the configuration process to ensure optimal product fit
- Multiple sales playbooks and scenarios
to fit your stage in the sales cycle
- Triggers of upgrades, up-sell and cross-sell suggestions to
increase deal size
- Intuitive flow that enables new sales reps
and partners to quote like pros
Gain more control over your
- Ensure consistent pricing and discounting
- Streamline sales processes to maximize efficiency
- Trigger automated approval request to
- Seamlessly update new products, configurations
and prices on the back-end
- Enrich the sales organization’s CRM with more
accurate and complete sales and customer data
No Coding: Built for business and
used by business
- Implemented and operated by Sales or Sales Operations
- No coding required, no need for IT support
- Up and running in few hours
- Tailored to suit your business needs – from simple to complex
- Flexible to support changing business needs – products,
- Natively operates from Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Shorten your sales cycle with
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the CPQ pricing determined?
DealHub CPQ pricing is based on the numbers of user seats, and the scope of the implementation needs.
What additional costs are involved?
DealHub is a configured solution, meaning that the dynamic logic is built-in to the software and aligns with your unique selling process. No additional custom coding is necessary.
How long does CPQ Implementation take?
DealHub CPQ delivers full implementation on average in a few weeks. DealHub assists with mapping out your sales pricing process as and when it is needed.
How Technical do you need to be to administer your CPQ?
As mentioned, no custom coding is required. The CPQ implementation is completed by our expert team in alignment with customer needs and expectations. The ongoing CPQ maintenance is made easier by the dynamic rule logic that can be edited quickly and easily.
How long is the average time-to-quote per user?
Once implementation is complete a user can create and send a quote on average in 5-8 minutes. This is made possible with DealHub’ Guided Selling process – achieving a time-to-quote that is faster than the CPQ market average.
Do we need a custom developer to make changes to the CPQ Guided Process?
No CPQ custom development is needed.
What CRMs does DealHub CPQ integrate with?
We have a full integration with the following: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, FreshSales CRM
Where in the CRM would I create a Price Quote?
You would create a price Quote at the sales opportunity stage
What level of support do you offer during implementation?
DealHub delivers full CPQ implementation, which includes training, and enough knowledge transfer to make you self-sufficient
How do I access offline support?
DealHub delivers support services from 3am-6pm EST, and critical issues receive 24/7 support.
Do you have a knowledge base and CPQ best-practice guidelines?
DealHub CPQ has a customer knowledge base that is accessed via customer login.
Got More Questions?