The report, which rates 37 CPQ vendors evaluated by real customers on, newly minted unicorn, G2’s software marketplace, ranks DealHub as the ‘Highest Rated CPQ’ with a substantial Market Presence score.
Today G2 raised $157 million in Series D funding at a $1.1 billion valuation to continue to bring transparency and trust to B2B software.
How did DealHub CPQ become the leading CPQ?
Continued support from customers was the primary factor in DealHub’s ranking.
Customers satisfaction attributes include:
- 98% – Quality of support. CPQ G2 average score is 91%.
- 97% – Ease of doing business with. CPQ G2 average score is 92%.
- 89% – Ease of setup. CPQ G2 average score is 84%.
- 94% – Meets requirements. CPQ G2 average score is 92%.
- 95% – Ease of use. CPQ G2 average score is 89%.
- 90% – Ease of admin. CPQ G2 average score is 86%.
“Dealhub achieved Leader ranking in the Summer 2021 G2 Grid® Report for CPQ and maintained the highest customer satisfaction ranking for the entire CPQ category based on real user reviews on G2,” said Tom Pringle, VP of Market Research at G2. “Additionally, over 70% of these customer reviews came from mid-market and enterprise users, indicating strong product adoption from these market segments.”
DealHub also recognized as Leader in four other categories for Summer 2021 by G2
Sales leaders are achieving Revenue Amplification powered by CPQ and CLM. DealHub’s other products, Sales Proposals and Salesforce CRM Document Generation are also listed as Leaders in G2s Grid® Report. Furthermore, DealHub is recognized as a Leader by G2 in its Grid® Report for Sales Engagement and Sales Enablement demonstrating that our platform has brought all of these solutions together into one fluid sales motion.
What really makes our customers happy
We’ve combed through every single one of nearly 300 customer reviews to identify patterns about features and characteristics that actually matter to our customers.
Below are 5 DealHub benefits that we identified from Q2 2021 reviews:
- Operation teams are impressed by how easy it is to add updates to DealHub without development resources.
- Operation teams love working with an in-house implementation team that are CPQ experts and truly care about their customers.
- Operation teams appreciate that they can enforce guidelines, cutting contract review time.
- Sales teams love that they can increase the average deal size with a better buying experience.
- Sales teams appreciate that contracts get signed faster with a streamlined approval process.
Voice of the customer
Seeing is believing. Below are reviews from happy customers that have recently gone live with DealHub.
- DealHub is “easy for non technical members to make same-day changes and doesn’t require a SFDC admin/developer.” Brantley P, Sales Operations Manager at Hopin
- DealHub “can be as simple or complex as you need and implemented with ease…Our buyers like the DealRoom experience.” Alex M Director Revenue Operations at Sendoso
Listening, learning, growing
DealHub strives to remain a customer-first company on every level. Our Product team leverages customer feedback from G2 reviews to help build our product roadmap. Our C-Suite and Customer Success team monitor customer satisfaction scores to make sure we continue to deliver excellent customer service.
It’s great to be recognized by respected peer review sites such as G2, and even better that we can help our customers do their jobs better. To see more reviews check out G2.
G2 is the definitive online destination to discover, review, and manage the technology that businesses need to reach their potential. The platform is set to reach 60 million software buyers annually, with 100,000+ software and services companies in 2,000+ categories and over 1.3 million trusted user reviews.