DealHub.io receives the highest scores from CPQ users, surpassing Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, and others.
We’re delighted to be ranked as the Highest Rated and Easiest to Use CPQ by the people that count most… our users. This ranking on G2 Crowd validates what we’re all about – making sales solutions that are easy to use as well as easy to set up and maintain.
DealHub.io’s unique Guided Selling Playbooks simplify the entire quoting process. Playbooks enable experienced sales reps and new hires to quickly and easily configure any type of quotes, along with all the relevant materials needed to create professional and personalized sales proposals. DealHub CPQ offers a simplified administration interface which makes it possible for marketing and business users to configure and maintain the solution without any coding.
“Providing our customers with a unified CPQ & Sales Engagement solution that is not only powerful, but also friendly and easy to use – is one of our highest priorities”, said Ran Goldstein, VP Customer Success at DealHub.io. “We are very proud to see that our customers love the solution and find it easy to manage and use on a daily basis”.
Dealhub.io also achieved the highest results in sub-categories including: Ease of Admin, Average User Adoption, and Meeting Business Requirements. According to G2 Crowd, scoring is calculated by a proprietary algorithm that factors in real user satisfaction ratings of how easy the product is to administer, as well as how well the product meets business requirements.
Dealhub.io’s positive momentum has extended as Aragon Research recently named us a 2018 ‘Hot Vendor’ in Sales Engagement.
Here’s a glance at our users’ feedback:
- “DealHub CPQ is a flexible & reliable solution with a great enablement team.”
- “DealHub is Simple for the end user and also simple for the admin. It’s easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure.”
- “Dealhub has a great support team and are very responsive to customer requirements and needs.”
- “DealHub.io is a great CPQ product. We are able to implement a pricing model that is not supported with native Salesforce.”
- “The level of flexibility is awesome and so is the level of control.”
Considering buying a CPQ software? Get a free consultation from DealHub’s CPQ experts.