We are Changing
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
Dealhub is looking for a Technical Writer to join our amazing Customer Success & Support team. As a Technical Writer, you will be part of Dealhub Support team work closely with the various SME’s and CSM personnel, as well as other units in the company, to create and maintain an in-depth documentation of Dealhub solution. You will be in charge of creating easy-to-understand support content, manuals, tutorials and other rich content to help us provide a better customer experience.
- Obtain a deep understanding of our solution and to translate the information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Creating online help & online training material, through a variety of delivery media (electronic, printed, and audio-visual)
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Mandatory practical knowledge of software topic-based writing
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for details
- A natural researcher and information gatherer to locate relevant information from various sources
- Native or highly fluent English speaker
- Knowledge in graphic design and Video editing
- Programming background or a related academic degree or certification
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.