WE ARE CHANGING
THE WAY THAT
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
DealHub.io is seeking a highly-skilled Implementation Specialist to customize and configure software systems for our clients (SaaS environments). In this role, you will demonstrate how purchased software systems work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to configure the software and ensure the client is satisfied with the purchase.
To be successful as an Implementation Specialist, you should be proficient in the use of DealHub.io platform and able to work well as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer-service skills.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of platform packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing the platform based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use basic features and customized system features.
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all customizations made.
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components.
Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Providing time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done.
- English – Excellent (writing & verbal).
- Mother tongue – advantage.
- Student in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist – advantage.
- Technical knowledge.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.