WE ARE CHANGING
THE WAY THAT
Software Team Leader
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
- End to end ownership for a product line development, from designing the engineering solution, through development, code review, production deployment to rollout and monitoring
- Manage a strong team of developers both frontend and backend
- Take responsibility for the
- Solve real world business problems using engineering approaches
- Work closely with the product managers to define and timeline solution
- Recruit top talent developers for your team
- Be at least 50% hands-on development as part of the team
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies
- At least 4 years experience of leading a full stack software teams with at least 3 developers
- At least 8 years experience in Java server-side development
- At least 4 years Experience with client side development (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience in Caching (Memcache/Redis/Other)
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.