WE ARE CHANGING
THE WAY THAT
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
DealHub is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join its growing team. We’re looking for someone who can create, scale and optimize PPC campaigns primarily on Google channels.
The PPC Campaign Manager is responsible for Dealhub’s PPC campaigns including the development of overall strategy, innovation, optimization, and ROI analysis. You are a result-oriented individual who can maximize the performance of each campaign to achieve the company’s growth goals. The environment is fast-paced and teamwork-oriented. Candidate must be super analytical, independent, out of the box thinker and a quick learner. If you have a proven record of success with PPC and have a great passion for digital ad campaigns, then come join us at DealHub.
- Responsible for Google Ads (Adwords, GDN, Youtube) budget and campaigns.
- Manage PPC campaigns and channels, such as: industry research, account structure, ad-copy optimization, performance analyses, landing page optimization, bid management, spend allocation.
- Create and maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding and landing page.
- Develop and maintain a monthly media plan across all campaigns.
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- At least 3 years of experience with paid search campaigns on Google.
- Hands-on experience managing each of the channels – Adwords, GDN, Youtube.
- Analytical skills, experience working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Presentational skills, experience with regular reporting of highly accurate and presentable numbers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and large data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in industrial engineering, exact science, marketing, business or related field.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail.
- Team-player. This can’t be stressed enough; DealHub’s Marketing department is a close team that works together and supports each other.
- Fluent English.
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.