WE ARE CHANGING
THE WAY THAT
Customer Success Manager
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
DealHub.io is looking for a Customer Success Manager. The CSM will be responsible for customer onboarding, support, post-sales, renewals and expansions. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about DealHub solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- The Customer success manager will be responsible for all aspects of the DealHub on-boarding process (Plan, Design and Delivery)
- Proactively engage accounts to ensure that DealHub’s full functionality and offerings are being leveraged, maximizing the value of each customer’s subscription
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end-to-end once the sale has been completed.
- Actively update customers on product updates and DealHub’s product roadmap
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
The ideal candidate will be/have
- 2-4+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions
- Comfortable leading workshop and training sessions
- Experience in Sales processes and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – preferred
- Technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-learning, analytical, problem-solving, and able to work under pressure
- Experience with CPQ tools (an advantage)
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.