WE ARE CHANGING
THE WAY THAT
B2B Demand Generation Manager
DealHub.io is a global leader in the CPQ (Configured Price Quotation) market. Now ranked #1 on the G2 Crowd Momentum Report. Our goal is to simplify CPQ and help sales teams to close deals easily.
Our technology helps thousands of sales professionals around the world to achieve greater quote accuracy, we have done so by bringing a new software that supersedes the legacy CPQs that have gone before. In addition we have differentiated ourselves from the marketplace with a new product that adds value to our aforementioned CPQ. Our customers are some of the most exciting technology companies in the industry.
Your Role & Mission
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will own our existing acquisition funnels and build compounding growth loops at DealHub by generating hypotheses, prioritising for impact, and running analysis across multiple new and existing channels. You will report to our VP of Marketing & Growth and partner intimately with the Marketing, SDR and Sales organisations as well as outsourced specialist teams.
What you’ll do
You will Build, Prioritize, and Run Experiments to Drive relevant/qualified Traffic, Generate Leads, that contribute to Revenue.
You will have the creative license to run strategic experiments across any of the following areas; however, prioritization must be based on impact to key business outcomes – Viral Impact, Email, Paid Acquisition, Conversion Rate Optimization, Social Media Engagement, Partnerships, Online Events. You will also Manage the Budgets of the Demand Generation activities.
Must have Advanced Knowledge in a B2B context of:
- Paid Media: Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Facebook Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Hubspot Marketing Automation
- Marketing & Channel Attribution
How you will do it:
- Deliver predictable pipeline at global scale that exceeds bookings growth
- Create a dominant position in our strategic verticals and with our target customers where a significant percentage of pipeline is generated from target accounts.
- You will execute and develop our ABM strategy.
- Create & run guerilla marketing initiatives
- Manage our outsourced paid-media team (with close attention to messaging, and targeting)
- Own and report on all Conversion Rate Optimization metrics. Commit to a continuous cycle of analysis and improvement to deliver better results.
- Work with both our Inbound Marketing & Web-developer teams to ensure all website performance metrics are best-practices are continuously monitored and optimized
- Provide the insights necessary for UI/UX best practices for our website
- Work closely with our Technical SEO team to ensure that we achieve DA goals as well as performance metrics that directly impact pipeline
- Create new lead generation activities for qualified traffic
- Maintain and improve all aspects of our automated email and Hubspot MA processes
- Hold accountability and maintain our data-hygiene, and field mapping throughout our Salesforce CRM
- Consistently Visualyze, Analyze, and Report on all Demand Generation insights
- Maintain Competitor Analysis and Reporting
- Maintain alignment with our Buyer Personas and send insights to our Content Team
- Design and implement a system of measurement that is adopted and used to achieve pipeline goals, eliminating the need of one-off measurement. With these processes ultimately being aligned with our Leadership Team.
Who you are
- An Evangelist
- Voracious learner, constantly trying to learn best practices & growth strategies via research, learn about the largest opportunities to impact core business metrics, and learn how to constantly become more efficient and effective in your work.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to establish key metrics, perform basic analysis, and tell compelling stories through data interpretation.
- Organizational skills and diligence to manage multiple experiments, write specs, document learnings, and document best practices.
- High bar for excellence, and willing to go above and beyond to get results.
- Customer-obsessed, constantly trying to make sure that we understand and properly connect with our users.
- Tech-savvy with experience of using the latest demand-gen tools, as well as core tools such as Hubspot MA, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, Elementor, and the B2B Ad platforms.
- Relevant Growth or Demand Generation experience at a SaaS company.
- Experience marketing towards Sales/Marketing roles is a plus, but not a must.
Your key Outcomes
- Increase # Sales Qualified Leads by 100% within first 12-months
- Maintain and improve our automated processes
- Own our customer journey email notifications to improve Activation, Engagement, and Retention.
Your key Metrics
- MQLs created
- SQLs created
- Win rates by source
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
Our People are our greatest asset. We’ve created a workplace based on values of collaboration, teamwork and professionalism.
Be the best version of yourself, and continuously improve. Find opportunities to contribute to the professional development of the team.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
As we strive for great achievements together, we cultivate an ethos of shared enjoyment and work-life balance.