- Hands on angular development. Work on migrating our complex AngularJS application to a modern environment.
- Integrate testing best practices in our product
- Identify and address performance issues
- Interact with our back-end systems
- Design and develop end-to-end major features and new services, and introduce cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop and grow the frontend team, mentor junior developers.
- Work closely with the founding team and product managers
- Support the availability of our service, participate in the on-call shifts
- Innovate, Learn and Teach
- At least 5 years of experience in front end development
- Experience in Angular 2-9
- Deep knowledge and understanding of front end architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- Experience with Angular CLI, Angular testing (Jasmine, Karma), Webpack (advantage)
- Deep understanding of the web environment and how it works.
- Experience in working with complex projects and hands-on experience in building scalable, highly-available, and responsive web applications.
- Have a passion for UI/UX
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in back end development.
- Experience in AngularJS development and using supporting libraries such as bootstrap, angular ui-router, etc
- Developing in cloud based environment
- Experience in CSS animations and modern design