Are you skilled in translating raw ideas into compelling storytelling that effectively communicates our brand, products, missions, and visions? Do you thrive on collaborating closely with various stakeholders?
If you have a passion for copywriting, managing social media platforms, and showing off your B2B micro-copy superpowers we would love to have you join our DealHub Marketing team.
What will you be doing?
- Report to the Head of Content and ensure content is aligned with brand style and positioning
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social strategy to support business objectives and drive growth in a disrupted market.
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, content marketing, social media, and events.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer behavior to identify growth opportunities and optimize social efforts.
- Create Thought Leadership content that serves various ICPs.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of organic social campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies from company stakeholders.