DealHub has experienced sustained hypergrowth, and we’re looking for a Head Of Performance Marketing to take it to the next level.
This position requires a leader who is analytical and data-driven in their decision-making process, well versed in demand generation best practices and marketing technologies, has a high level of understanding of persona driven marketing and is assertive about new approaches to optimization possibilities.
The ideal candidate would also be a skilled manager of people and embrace a hands-on, team approach. If you are a success-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a demand engine, this role is an unmatched career opportunity.
First of all, you will join an A-list B2B marketing team with backgrounds at Hotelbeds, Sisense, Natural Intelligence, HiBob, Zoomin, Wix, Adler Chomski / Grey, Clicktale, WalkMe, and other successful companies.
Second, and perhaps most importantly, the team has a truly collaborative approach where members learn from each other and grow tremendously. Each and every one gets visibility on the strategy and can contribute to the long term growth.
Finally, you will challenge yourself at the highest level and manage a multi-million dollar media spend across the main channels.
What you will do:
- Build and manage a highly motivated and successful Performance Marketing team.
- Own creation and execution of the paid acquisition demand generation strategy.
- Lead multi-channel acquisition campaigns.
- Lead a high-performing, metrics-driven team managing demand generation campaigns, marketing initiatives, and analytics.
- Own and execute media planning and budget allocation.
- Identify opportunities across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive awareness adoption, activation, and retention by implementing new tactics, running optimization tests, and improving campaign performance.
- Exceed goals for pipeline development, conversions throughout the customer journey, and sales bookings targets.
- Build predictive models that can forecast demand generation spend with pipeline creation and closed bookings.
- Analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to validate go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging and content needs.
- Work closely with product marketing, content marketing, and sales to ensure message optimization.