DealHub has experienced sustained hypergrowth, and we’re looking for a Head Of Performance Marketing to take it to the next level.
This position requires a leader who is analytical and data-driven in their decision-making process, well versed in demand generation best practices and marketing technologies, has a high level of understanding of persona-driven marketing, and is assertive about new approaches to optimization possibilities.
The ideal candidate would also be a skilled manager of people and embrace a hands-on, team approach. If you are a success-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a demand engine, this role is an unmatched career opportunity.
First of all, you will join an A-list B2B marketing team with backgrounds at Hotelbeds, Sisense, Natural Intelligence, HiBob, Zoomin, Wix, Adler Chomski / Grey, Clicktale, WalkMe, and other successful companies.
Second, and perhaps most importantly, the team has a truly collaborative approach where members learn from each other and grow tremendously. Each and everyone gets visibility on the strategy and can contribute to the long-term growth.
Finally, you will challenge yourself at the highest level and manage a multi-million dollar media spend across the main channels.
What you will do:
- Build and manage a highly motivated and successful Performance Marketing team.
- Own creation and execution of the paid acquisition demand generation strategy.
- Lead multi-channel acquisition campaigns.
- Lead a high-performing, metrics-driven team managing demand generation campaigns, marketing initiatives, and analytics.
- Own and execute media planning and budget allocation.
- Identify opportunities across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive awareness adoption, activation, and retention by implementing new tactics, running optimization tests, and improving campaign performance.
- Exceed goals for pipeline development, conversions throughout the customer journey, and sales bookings targets.
- Build predictive models that can forecast demand generation spend with pipeline creation and closed bookings.
- Analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to validate go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging, and content needs.
- Work closely with product marketing, content marketing, and sales to ensure message optimization.