DealHub has experienced sustained hypergrowth, and we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to take it to the next level and help us shape our organization's narrative.
This position requires an expert marketing writer who is strategic and expressive, and able to design and craft storytelling at the most engaging level, balancing logic, emotion, and humor. We are seeking a people person who is fluent and persuasive in speaking and writing, able to convey ideas, and collaborate with a team of writers.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive awareness, adoption, sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive user and customer behavior. You would be experienced in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates across the organization to help deliver both the brand story and the story as custom-designed for target personas across a variety of use cases.
The ideal candidate would also be a skilled writer of long-form and short-form copy, copywriting, and micro-copy design. If you are an impact-driven marketing writer that thrives on category-defining, powerful stories, this role is an unmatched career opportunity.
What you will do:
● Deliver the creation and multi-channel distribution of compelling and shareable content (eBooks, whitepapers, podcast episodes, etc.) to drive demand and raise awareness for our solution
● Write content for our company website, social channels, and blog
● Create standout content for thought leadership pieces, speaking opportunities, and award submissions
● Support the development of relationships with industry influencers via compelling content
● Align content across all company communication channels to ensure it is consistent with our target messaging and brand vision, striking a balance of logic, emotion, and humor to suit our unique brand
● Collaborate with fellow team members in the content marketing team to jointly deliver messaging and communications practices and stay true to our brand’s unique positioning and point of view