We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing to direct and oversee our product marketing activities and work together with our VP of Marketing to drive a coherent marketing strategy worldwide. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals of revenue growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and strategic positioning of our platform.
Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B marketing background and proven experience in managing marketing strategy and activities. You must understand our business and our growth vision, and have solid experience with creative development, digital content, programs, advertisements, events, analyst briefs and more. It is imperative that you would be experienced in running multiple digital projects in parallel and know how to measure the impact and KPIs. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional, self-motivated and hands-on. You must be a people-person and communicate with clarity with the members of the marketing and business development teams, the sales organization, and the product house.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success and short-term revenue objectives.
- Developing and implementing a cohesive product marketing plan to increase revenue, brand awareness, lead quality, measurements and analytics.
- Craft the creative marketing story around our product strengths, and drive effective delivery over prolonged campaigns
- Create impactful statement assets that establish our market positioning
- Enable the SDR and Sales teams with compelling content for conversion
- Setting short and long-term goals
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Track competitors’ activities
- Reporting to: VP Marketing.