DealHub.io is seeking a strategic Salesforce Administrator to be part of a growing team. The Salesforce Administrator needs to be experienced, innovative and entrepreneurial, while structured and detail oriented. The Salesforce Administrator will help modernize our current sales and marketing operations platform by implementing best practice processes that will streamline our ability to leverage data insights and ensure data integrity across the organization.
This role will report to: VP, Revenue Operations
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee, define, and implement the Sales and Marketing Operations technology and process function of DealHub across all business units within the Salesforce CRM environment, as well as support future back-office integrations.
- Analyze the current use of Salesforce across all business units, identify all areas for optimization contributing to a long-term strategic roadmap which enables SFDC to be modernized to deliver a world-class end product
- Partner with technical resources to identify all overlapping or disparate data within Salesforce and cleanse the data across the organization
- Ensure the SFDC configuration supports all business requirements. As required, manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs
- Define and implement CRM best practices to be utilized by all members across the organization
- Manage functional day to day operations of SFDC. Serve as organizational point of contact to provide maintenance, configuration, reporting and training
- Support the Sales team with ongoing maintenance such as setting up users/roles and dashboards/reports
- Update Salesforce reports and dashboards when necessary
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity