Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume.
DealHub is looking for a process and results oriented Manager, Sales Operations to join the Revenue Operations team. As a leader in the sales software industry, we expect the Manager, Sales Operations to drive operational excellence for our organization by identifying systems and process gaps impacting revenue processes and partnering with Sales Operations stakeholders to root cause and resolve gaps. A high EQ and strong listening skills, along with the ability to help team members improve their operations skills will be critical for a candidate to be successful. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and passionately understands SaaS sales motions, CRM systems, and has a genuine interest in supporting a growing sales organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds excitement in creative and scalable problem solving, and has a bias for action and outcomes.
This position is based in Israel and reports into the VP, Revenue Operations. The RevOps team is focused on supporting and scaling DealHub’s full revenue funnel with scalable processes, role-based operational enablement, the right toolset and by providing relevant business insights.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- The Manager, Sales Operations will oversee all sales operations activities and insights
- Will continue to build and optimize a world-class revenue engine
- Mediation and facilitating negotiations between GTM team members is a daily part of our job; it is critical that the candidate be comfortable talking with all levels within and outside the sales organization and be assertive and able to reach a resolution between sales teams to ensure our customers have a unified experience.
- Lead front line sales policy and rules of engagement discussions across GTM organization.
- Oversee the portfolio of process improvement initiatives related to daily and cadenced processes ensuring timely delivery of initiatives.
- This is a hands-on role which requires expertise of Salesforce objects (i.e. accounts, opportunities), and performing data cleaning using applications or other appropriate tools.
- Ensure cadenced (weekly/monthly/quarterly) Sales Operations Processes (target account process) are completed with a high degree of accuracy.
- Identify process gaps impacting daily operational activities and operational efficiency. Clearly articulating the problem statement and partnering with cross functional teams to scope, prioritize and resolve gaps through scalable processes.
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale and drive actionable insights through data analysis.
- Ensure data accuracy in Salesforce.com CRM.