We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our infrastructure group to work with our DevOps and our R&D Engineers to improve our development, testing, and automation flows and tools.
Your primary job will be implementing and improving our CI/CD processes. Together with the infrastructure group, you will define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for the entire products portfolio of the company.
- Collaborate with the R&D team to enhance development, testing, and automation flows and tools to improve the efficiency and quality of the software development process
- Work with the Infrastructure group members to manage and improve the CI/CD processes, ensuring that the code is built, tested, and deployed smoothly and reliably
- Define and establish development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations, ensuring consistency and alignment with the business needs and goals
- Identify and troubleshoot code bugs to maintain high-quality code and contribute to improving the overall software development process
- Monitor processes throughout the entire lifecycle, identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and propose and implement solutions to improve and minimize waste
- Collaborate with other teams, such as QA and operations, to ensure the seamless integration and delivery of software products