DealHub has experienced sustained hypergrowth, and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take it to the next level and help us shape our organization's positioning and market presence.
This position requires a star marketer to lead and own the product messaging and positioning for DealHub. This role will work cross-functionally between Product Management, Marketing, and Sales to ensure that we effectively communicate the current and future value of DealHub’s industry-leading solutions. We are seeking a team player who is creative and agile, able to translate technical ideas and bring them to life to engage our audience.
The ideal candidate would also be experienced in B2B SaaS, CRM, CPQ, or Sales-enablement solution marketing. If you are a success-centric marketer that thrives on creative and powerful marketing plays, this role is an unmatched career opportunity.
What you will do:
- The Product Marketing Manager will own positioning and messaging, translating product functionality and technical details into user benefits and value.
- Research and understand our buyer personas along with market insights - to ensure our product story is designed and delivered to create value
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market marketing plans
- Develop collateral and sales tools; PPTs, feature briefs, case studies, eBooks, product brochures - to support the sales process of the company’s solutions and drive clarity and consistency of message.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Evangelize our solutions portfolio to our customers through events, webinars, and other external communications channels.
- Drive sales enablement activities; act as a key contact with the sales organization driving communications of product direction, positioning, key messages, and sales collateral
- Meet with customers and drive activities to increase adoption, as required
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis along with market and customer research.