What We’re Looking For
A highly talented and well-organized Marketing Automation Manager, ready to come on board to a fast-paced, innovative company culture and embed your fingerprint.
Who You Are
You know the current world of marketing operations inside and out… you’ve achieved some marquee B2B marketing automation projects, all with fluid implementation and impactful rollout. You’re an agile perfectionist, one that will support and strengthen our Marketing team and give our Company a personalized yet unified image.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Create a comprehensive marketing automation strategy to engage, convert, and retain users using persona-based personalized journeys.
● Manage end-to-end automated marketing campaigns: from ideation, through setup, to analysis & optimization.
● Monitor, troubleshoot, and analyze different cross-channel user experiences, email campaigns, webinars and events, and A/B tests.
● Develop life-cycle campaign strategies, segment, and target audiences for engagement and conversion.
● Monitor and improve lead flow, scoring programs, and lead enrichment tools.
● Collaborate with and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders, including designers, copywriters, product marketing, and growth managers.
● Most importantly, be part of the family of wonderful people and truly great professionals, who call DealHub home.